The Club was started in the 1890’s by the Laurence brothers a well known family in the village. However the Club was not officially recognised until the formation of the Redhill & District Football League just over a century ago. The brothers are recorded as members of the team that won the Surrey Mirror Cup in the 1989-1890 season.
The Club is proud to have received commendatory awards from the Football Association, the Surrey County Football Association and the Redhill Football Association on its 100th Anniversary.
It is worthy of note that over such a long time the Club has had only six Secretaries which may have something to do with its continuing success, the present incumbent has served for over twenty years and is still going strong!